An Apostles Doctrine
Apostle Daniel Blanton
When Moses was commissioned by Adonai to announce the heavenly plan of deliverance to the Israelites in Egypt Moses asked Him, "Indeed when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they say to me, ‘What is His name?’ What shall I say to them?" "And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’" YAHveh further stated, "This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations" (Exodus 3: 13-15.)
Focus here on the "memorial name to all generations." Memorial in the Hebrew rises from the root "zawkar", meaning - "to mark (so as to be recognized), i.e. to remember; by implication, to mention; also (as denom.) - to be male, to make mention of, be mindful, recount, record, think (of), to remember."
It is obvious that God accounted His Name to Moses for several reasons. Some of them are:
1. During his garden ministry Adam named all non human creatures of the earth, ergo, God of the universe names Himself. It is obvious from this man must not nor cannot assign his own idea to who God is.
2. God’s name is to be known by man for the sake of identification and separation. There is no God like Jehovah!
3. Upon hearing His memorial name, man is to have instant recognition of God in the sense of past, present and future history.
4. This connects generations of people together with the ongoing purposes of the "I AM!"
5. His memorial name is forever associated with deliverance.
History proves that through the ages men have altered, forgotten, ignored, perverted, polluted and damaged the memorial name of the great "I AM." This is done through the alteration man has induced concerning the five areas listed above.
1. Man has assigned his own ideas to "I AM." This is witnessed in the flagrant violations man has draped within his mind that clouds God’s true identity among many people.
2. These clouds have hidden the truth of much needed separation man must embrace to enter the presence of "I AM."
3. Beyond a broad and general understanding that "there may be a God" - many, many men have no real appreciation of the history and future of God.
4. The generational purposes of God are lost to those who have no concept of the every day presence of "I AM."
5. The awful and debilitating habits of the flesh block the offer of deliverance eternally issued by "I AM."
What man does not spiritually understand is replaced by him with human politics. In our times we hear the term "POLITICALLY CORRECT." The actions and information required by this statement are vain attempts by humans to live in their own sense of legislated equality. Albeit this violates the eternal offering from "I AM" calling us to live as one in Him, man continues to promote his personal politically correct agenda. However, in actuality, man’s politically correctness theme only adds to the separation between men he falsely hopes to unite. This political divide is well noted in the Corinthian Church as "one says, ‘I am of Paul,’ and another, ‘I am of Apollos," (emphasis mine). This politically correct statement causes Apostle Paul to query, "are you not carnal?" (I Corinthians 3:4.)
In this hour of the restoration of apostles and prophets to the Church, it is time for apostles to boldly rise and ask this same question! "ARE YOU NOT CARNAL" when you answer "I am" rather than declaring what the Bible says? I make this statement to "Church leaders" and Christians who in their attempt to bring clarity to Scripture concerning "social issues" declare:
- "I am" pro life.
- "I am" not a homophobic.
- "I am" against abortion.
- "I am" for civil unions between same sex partners.
- "I am" for traditional marriages between a man and a woman.
- "I am" … and the list goes on and on!
Are you not carnal when you divide yourselves among yourselves by stating what you are?
I realize that many who make these statements are taking a stand on one side or the other of an issue of righteousness. In this time of extended Spiritual enlightenment, with Bibles in every corner of the house, radio, television and internet all streaming religious programs, it is time to re-read Exodus Three for the purpose of reorienting ourselves of just who IS in charge of the universe and who IS exactly the real Deliverer!
I am calling on Apostles and Prophets to sound an alarm to educate others of the truth that comes from the Bible and its Author. When questioned where we stand on certain issues we can alleviate unnecessary heat for ourselves by drawing attention to what the Bible says about the issue. The statement as to what "I am" for or against is not sufficient to win any argument in the court of public opinion. These issues are already settled in the Court of the universe having been ruled upon by the Supreme Judge who is eternally and forever -- "I AM!"
Where "I am" on a "modern" issue that is out of touch with Spiritual reality further divides us into politically correct corners of isolation. If we are to be divided on issues then allow the Word of God to be the wall that separates rather than choosing to hide behind what "I am" personally for or against. Be bold and proclaim what the Bible outlines concerning the rules of life issued by "I AM."
Apostle Danny Blanton
Victorious Living Chapel
Columbus, Georgia 31914